home Forums journals M’s Journal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Well, in with both feet. I have spent the last year trying to get this autoimmune arthritis under control which sounds a lot more active than I’ve actually been. But the pain has ruled all and I’ve found that all my old systems are unsustainable given my new limitations. So that’s where I am right now: set up/figure out/streamline the new supportive, sustainable systems.

Currently: digital clutter (do I actually need Notion; sorting out the transfer/deletion of various cloud storage spaces; a new, less redundant backup routine.)
    Next: new photo-to-storage routine. The old one is a mess.
    After: get back to writing, start that verbal newsletter/podcast thing I’ve been thinking of, paint more, figure out what feels good in terms of online social interaction and do that to build community. Rest. More than anything, rest, or I’ll wind up right back where I was last year…or worse. So.

Just finding this, Michelle, but so glad you are jumping in with both feet. : ) I loved reading about your uncluttering and systems thoughts. I am really looking forward to doing the same some during my break from W&S. How is this work going?

Oh, do let us know how you get along with streamlining photo-to-storage and simplifying cloud storage! I didn’t even know I had somehow activated OneDrive until I started receiving “memories”! Now I’m wondering where all I have photos! Don’t over do it. xo

Lesley – slow! It’s taken me all of august and September and I’m still not done.

Dori – there’s no trick I’ve found, I’m
    Just going through each file on each service and deleting what I don’t need. Nerve wracking but must be done.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.